Thursday, January 11, 2018

12-13-17 Remember this Day

I'm so very proud to show you my gorgeous Miss Gali!
She's on the love seat looking out the window on a bright sunny day.
Isn't she just stunning?!

Man oh man what a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous new Remnants collection from Blue Fern Studios!

Miss Gali's regal look is beautiful on this paper!
I've been dying to use this fabulous BFS chipboard "Kevin's Frame".  
It's heat embossed in Stampendous Fran-táge Aged Ivory.



I'll be honest with you, 
it took some practice to get the stunning Remnants Collage stamp to look the way that I wanted it to.  
I wasn't at all happy with the stamping I did in the bottom right corner of the page, 
so I covered it up with beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flowers!  
This is definitely one of those "happy accidents"!

The Remnants printed chipboard I used as part of the layout title tucks in nicely with the beautiful flowers!


Once I got the gorgeous collage stamp (and myself) to do what I liked, 
I randomly stamped small areas around the layout.  
It really blends in nicely with this page!

I completed the layout with a smaller flower arrangement in the upper left corner. 
This is where I placed the date that is part of the title.  
As you can see, pieces of reindeer moss tucked in with flowers adds great texture!



Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!
Stay warm my Northern friends!

Products used:


Blue Fern Studios

Chipboard - Kevin's Frame

Stamp - Remnants Collage



Sizzix 

Big Shot

Magnetic Platform

Sizzix BigZ Die
Tim Holtz - Garden Greens

Tattered Lace Die
Meadow Leaves (used small one)

Spellbinders Die
Victorian Tags (used the 2nd inset)

Stampendous! Fran-táge EP



Maja Design - It's Christmas Time collection - "Wrap the Gifts" backside
used with Garden Greens die


Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Deep Red Gardenias - 6cm



Cream-Deep Red Daffodils

Green Mix Lilies

Earth Tone Cottage Roses 25mm

Green Mix Wild Roses 30mm

Earth Tone Trellis Roses 35mm

Red Mix MINI Sweethearts


Michael's Store
Recollections
Black Glitter Stickers

Ashland
Basil Green Reindeer Moss


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and photo of Miss Gali! Lovely flower clusters! I've covered up many "accidents" my self, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy accidents are the best! LOL beautiful layout Lisa, and as always Miss Gali is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you my sweet friend, I learned the correct 'term' to use instead of calling it a mess up - ha!

      Delete
  3. Love how you covered up your happy accident! LOL That stamp is really beautiful and I love how you used it on this gorgeous layout! I left some love on sb.com for you so I won't say anymore here. Oh yes, one more thing, I love how you posted everything you used here on your blog. Very nice work, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for the visit and nice comments, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I appreciate every one of them!